Monday, August 26, 2013

Back in the Saddle

Short update because I feel like it. I have an apartment. My roommate's name is Yun-Chen Wu. Her american name is Sophie. We don't have the internet hooked up yet so I am at the library right now. It's a nice library. My classes started today. Acting for Non Majors and Principles of Public Speaking. Tomorrow will be Professional Writing and Genetics. And work. (Still doing 40 hours a week.) I timed the ride from Stadium TRAX to Fort Douglas TRAX to my work on a bike. This may be the busiest semester of my life. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Yes! Glad you felt like writing. I'd forgotten Sophie's "real" name, so I'm glad you wrote that down. I'm excited for your ambitious semester and looking forward to hearing more about it.

Jane Babcock said...

Luck and prayers.