Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stuff and Things

Hello everyone. As you may or may not have already been aware, I have a new boyfriend. His name is Austin and he's awesome. He's pretty and smart and funny and silly and eccentric and we like a lot of the same things. I've been spending a lot of my free time with him and that has taken away from free time to write. But I have free time to write now so here I go. Fall break is coming up. (Woohoo!) This means that there's no school for a week. But I still have to work full time. (Boo.) I got sudden tonsillitis on Tuesday. Went into the clinic on Wednesday morning and the doctor had to give me a shot of antibiotics in the butt because the infection was so severe. My butt is still kinda sore. But my throat is way better. It's still pretty gnarly looking but it doesn't hurt nearly as much and there's no more fever. So there's that. I'm actually at work right now so I better get back to that since my break is almost over. Love!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Roger Koehler said...

I'm glad you found time to blog. I often wonder how you're doing. Glad to hear you are doing better. Sorry to hear about the tonsillitis, but glad you know how to take care of yourself. I'm also happy that you and Austin seem to like each other. Do you consider this to be a "committed" relationship? I understand he has other "commitments". Do you foresee that being a problem or an opportunity? I love you, and I hope that you find lasting happiness and peace. Dad.