Friday, July 30, 2010

Four Elders

I got a letter in the mail today from an Elder. Mom said she didn't recognize his name and I was hoping that it was from Elder Kutterer. Apparently one of my missionary friends has a roommate named Elder Fetokai. He and his companion live with said missionary friend and his roommate. They all decided to send a letter to a friend of one of the others. It's all very confusing. I wrote back to Elder Fetokai. I also wrote a letter to each of his roommates since he gave all of their names. (And I already know Elder Hunter.) I sent them all in the same envelope, though, because I'm thrifty. :P

1 comment:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

That was nice of you. That happened to me when I was about your age. I got a letter from my friend's companion. It was weird because I thought he was trying to hit on me. I think it is awesome that you wrote to all of the elders. They will feel noticed, and that's good, right?