Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moved Out

I woke up at 1300 hours today. For some reason as soon as summer comes 'round my body decides that bedtime is four o' clock in the morning and breakfast is due at noon.

After about an hour of lounging around at Grandma Gerie's I decided to be responsible and go back down to Provo in order to check out of my apartment. I'd already moved most of my things out a few days ago so the only thing that really needed to be done was cleaning... and leaving my key behind.

So I did that.

And then I took the bus back up to Salt Lake and got a ride from Brian Summers back to his house to watch the second half of Utah Jazz vs Colorado Nuggets. The Jazz won. Then Charla took me and my bike back to Grandma Gerie's.

Now it's time for bed. (At least that's what my mind thinks... my body probably will disagree again. Maybe I'll just watch some more episodes of How I Met Your Mother until I'm tired enough to fall asleep.)

1 comment:

Deb said...

He he, kids here will probably wake you up sooner. I'm glad you got all moved out. Your room is all done. I hope you like it.