Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Back

But not writing in one-sentence form anymore. Hooray!

Last week was great. It was so much fun being able to see all of my aunts and uncles and my mommy! All in the same place. I'm happy for my uncle Steven who just got married. And now I'm glad things are back to normal.

It seems that I will be staying in Provo for the summer. Hopefully I will be able to go home for Owen's baptism but my trip back home might have to wait until after summer semester is over since classes start the same week of Owen's birthday. It would be nice, though, to be able to be home for his birthday and for Hannah's graduation.

Maybe I'll just decide not to take classes for Summer semester so that I can go home for those big events.

If anyone has awesome ideas let me know!!

:)

1 comment:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I liked being at BYU for Spring/Summer terms. A lot less people there, makes you feel like you own the place. But definitely it would be good to be with family for important events, if possible!