Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More of the Same

I spent the night at Grandma Gerie's last night. I took her to the DMV this morning at 0800. I advise everyone who lives in Utah *not* to go to the DMV on Wednesdays because that's the day that all the CDL people go get their licenses.

I mowed the front lawn and clipped a bunch of giant flower stalks. Hemlock? I'm not sure what they're called. But they have a tendency to shed slivers all over while you're clipping them down. That was kind of obnoxious.

I'm spending the night again and helping Grandma with more yard work tomorrow. We're also going to go see Aubriel's play. That should be fun.

3 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Good stuff. What's CDL?

Sarah said...

I'm not sure what it stands for. Basically it's the truck drivers' permit.

landbeck said...

_C_ommercial _D_river's _L_icense. I actually had a class "C" CDL when I drove for the MTC years ago because some of the bigger vans we drove could carry more than 15 passengers.