Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 3 in NY

Today was probably the least eventful of all the days I've been here. This morning I woke up late and went to Panera for lunch and then saw Pirates 4 with Charity Hunter.

Afterwards I had planned to hang out with Steve Rutagarama and Seth Hunter but Seth is a flake so I only hung out with Steve. I guess Seth just had better things to do than see me while I'm in Syracuse. I guess we weren't as good friends as I thought we were.

I wish he'd let me know sooner that he changed his mind... I could have spent that time hanging out with one of my real friends.

Anyway I'm over it. But mom, please stop bringing up how fantastic you think he is because he's obviously not that great.

On a better note, I had a good tlme with steve, and am looking forward to NYC tomorrow.

Shout out to Wesel and Wassail for making my trip that much more awesome-er!

4 comments:

Your Mom (google is being nuts) said...

Yeah, I am really disappointed. He used to be a nice boy. I will stop, yes-- message very loud and clear. It is cool that you got to hang out with Steve and Charity.I was jealous when I saw your Panera pictures. It also sounds like you're very ready to go to NYC. Very ready for an adventure!

Sarah said...

So it turns out the kid had a moderately good reason to blow me off. He is getting married in October. And I guess a certain southern somebody wasn't happy with the idea of him hanging out with his ex.

Deb said...

WOW! Weirdness.

Sarah said...

Ya I know. They're doomed to fail. :P I mean let's be honest here...how well can one know someone one met while a missionary? I submit: not very. But this will be my second missionary friend to get married to someone met on the mish. So apparently its not all that uncommon.