Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Day That I Came Back... Again...

Woke up at 5:45, got ready to work out, did a bunch of calisthenics, came back inside at around 6:45, watched an episode of 24, got ready for school, went up to campus and attended my classes, came back to my apartment, did my chemistry homework, brought my chemistry homework up to campus to turn it in, came back to my apartment, had enough time to watch an episode of House, took a short nap, went to get linnerdunch with Sarah Johnson at five buck pizza, enjoyed eating the five buck pizza with Sarah Johnson at her apartment, went back home, felt tired again, decided not to go to PT's Academy tonight after all, decided not to go to MMA practice either, watched Ghostbusters and then went to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there

Deb said...

Yay! But I'm still writing you e-mails.

Sarah said...

Hi Anonymous.

Yay! I like emails.