Monday, February 1, 2010

The Day That I Couldn't Breathe...

Woke up early-ish, studied for my tests, took my tests, came back to my apartment, went for a run because it was nice outside, got a free redbox rental with Collin and Charity, went to Collin's place to watch The Hurt Locker, let Chris have a bottle of Malta Goya when he came over, killed Nazi zombies with Chris until we reached level 11 and I died, got a ride home from Chris because I wanted to come home early to study, went for a walk with Daniel, went for a drive with James, came back home, tried to find someone who owns nasal decongestant or antihistamine, couldn't find anyone who does, and decided to go to sleep anyway.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I'm guessing you didn't sleep well. I hope you can find time to go get meds today. Not being able to breathe is scary. Don't forget to breathe deeply when you can to clear your lungs even if it makes you cough. I hope you feel better soon. Fluids and sleep!

Emmalyn said...

It was so nice out! Thanks for the run idea, even if we didn't go together... good motivation!

Sarah said...

Mom - Yeah last night I didn't sleep too well but now that I have drugs from Chris I should be able to fall asleep a lot more easily. Thank goodness for good man-friends. :)

Emma - Running was fun. We should go together next time. Oh snap.