Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Day That I Was Really Sore Because of Mud Football...

Woke up at around 8, was really sore, could barely get out of bed, went to Monday classes, practiced BJJ during class, went back home, got kicked out of my room by the carpet-cleaning guy, glared at the carpet-cleaning guy, went outside and walked around, picked up the mail and was happy to get pictures from Seth even though there was a picture of a spider, texted Charity and told her that I got kicked out of my room, got picked up by Charity and taken back to her apartment, got some pizza with Charity and Miller and Jon, walked back to Charity's apartment, watched Arrested Development with aforementioned friends plus Blair, went back to my apartment to get my gi, rode with Charity to Paul Tom's MMA place, practiced more BJJ, got dominated by many people, became even more sore, got kicked in the knee on a bruise from mud football by Charity during a drill, forgave her for kicking my knee, continued to practice BJJ, became very tired, went back to Collin's apartment, played Left for Dead with John while everyone else watched YouTube videos and read the script of the musical Collin is going to be in, ate some curry, went back home, had roommate prayer, went for a drive with James, taught James some BJJ stuff, got into a slap/tickle war with James, went back to my apartment and went to sleep.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Sorry for your soreness. Glad you can forgive.

I like it when Grandpa signs his name GpaK. Gheepack would be a cool name.

Emmalyn said...

Exhausting day girl... you make me tired just thinking of it.

Jane Babcock said...

I'm glad you had enough energy left to deal with James!
GpaK