Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Day That I Destroyed Many, Many Zombies...

Woke up really late because I am still sick, got up and had some breakfast, went for a walk because it was nice outside again, came back and did some schoolwork, shot zombies over and over and over again on my computer, watched a couple of shows, realized that I was being very lazy and unproductive today, was pleased when Chris offered to bring some DayQuil over for me, felt guilty taking the unopened package of DayQuil, took it anyway, wished Chris good luck on his quantum mechanics exam, went back inside and killed some more zombies, watched a few more shows, decided to turn my day into a productive one by doing a lot of homework and a lot of studying, and then finally went to bed many hours later.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Awesome friend.

I'm glad you're getting more sleep. Life can be so busy, so finding time to take care of ourselves isn't always easy.

I hope you have a better day today.

BTW, I agree about Gerard Butler.