Monday, February 1, 2010

The Day That I Dressed Up As Captain James Hook...

Woke up really late because I was sick, made some Jello Cheesecake, went to Charity's apartment with Charity, watched as her friend from church helped her make some cake, laughed when she decided to dress up as Peter Pan, laughed as I was making my Captain Hook costume, dropped by Michael and Sarah's for Ellie's birthday party, left in a hurry to get to Brent's place by 8, socialized and ate food, noticed when someone left, called someone on Charity's request to come back, enjoyed the fact that he came back, talked with someone for a while, watched Hook, was not pleased when someone left early, got a ride with James, talked with James for a while, went back into my apartment and will probably spend the entire night studying for my tests tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

I wish I could have seen you as Hook!
Love, Grandpa Ken

Sarah said...

It was really fun. We took pictures. I'll post them on aristocleia.blogspot.com when I get them. :)

Deb said...

Oh, I'd love to see those pictures too. Sounds very fun.