Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Day That I Dressed Up For Church...

Woke up to my alarm at 5, decided that since it was Sunday it would be okay for me to sleep in, slept in and had a dream about skydiving and riding bicycles with attractive boys (See Here), woke back up at around 8 or 9, got out of bed and relaxed for a while, got ready for church, was happy that Emma commented that my outfit was cute (I wore the brown skirt that Mom gave me), walked to church, couldn't find any of my roommates anywhere, sat alone, enjoyed church nonetheless, walked back to my apartment, ate dinner with the roommates, told the story about the time that I broke Teylor into her house via the cat door, walked with Klaas to his new apartment, practiced some moves I learned in Jiu Jitsu with him, felt like I had a pretty good handle on the moves that I learned in Jiu Jitsu, walked back to my apartment with Klaas, said goodbye to Klaas, came into my room, wrote my run-on sentence and (most likely) went to bed soon thereafter.

2 comments:

Emmalyn said...

You did look way ridiculously cute!

Sarah said...

Aw shucks. Thanks. :P