Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Day That I Wasn't a Dull Boy...

Woke up at 4:19 but was extremely tired (shouldn't have stayed up past 9 last night...), took a lot longer than usual to get out of bed, got out of bed anyway, did the usual, went to campus, came back to my apartment, made a new blog about my crazy random weirdo dreams, wondered if I should keep it public, ate some food, read some Molecular Biology, read some other stuff, did some homework, watched an episode (or two O_o) of 24, lazed about, did some more homework and did calisthenics at the same time, finally wrote a letter back to Seth via DearElder.com since I have no stamps, reminded myself that I need to go to bed early tonight, wrote my run-on sentence and reluctantly tried to sleep.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Spiritual and Temporal welfare is awesome. So somehow, maybe you get to help motivate people to take care of those things. And you must have a chairperson and probably meetings. I really don't know how BYU callings work anymore. Your responses have motivated me to read your past comments, and it's easy to lose track, so if I don't respond to something you were wondering about, e-mail me or re-ask. The BJJ sounds really interesting. I've never heard of it before. I hope you got enough sleep. We stayed up and watched P.S. I love you last night. So I'm tired.