Friday, January 8, 2010

The Day That the Neighbors Decided to Have a Dance Party At My Bedtime...

Woke up at 3am for who knows why, went back to sleep and woke up again at 5, convinced myself with great difficulty to get out of bed, got ready to go to class, went to class, came back to my apartment, goofed around all day, waited for TJ to come over, went to get some food with TJ because I was hungry, drove to Cabela's only to find out that they close early now, came back to my apartment, watched a little NCIS with Otter Pop, played "Crap Head" which I know as "Palace" with the roommates and TJ, got tired enough to quit and decide to go to bed, was mortified when I discovered that the white house not 20 feet away from my room was blasting music that I despise, considered waiting until 11 and getting the police involved, changed my mind even though the noise level easily surpasses my earplugs' ability to block out sound, wrote my run-on sentence and hoped like crazy that I'd be able to get to sleep early enough tonight to wake up on time for life tomorrow.

2 comments:

Deb said...

When you were a baby, in England, where close neighbors loudly partied into the wee hours, we spent one night in a bathroom because the bathroom had no windows and it was quieter there. We put your bassinet in the bathtub and we slept on the floor. I hope you were able to get enough sleep last night.

Sarah said...

I replied to this twice but my internet connection was so lame that nothing happened. Sooo yeah.