Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Day That My First Week of Classes Was Over...

Woke up at 5:20am (ish), read part of my book, watched an episode of Dollhouse, didn't really enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed previous episodes, went to campus, read some more of my book, went to the BJJ club meeting in the Wilk, didn't actually participate because there was an odd number of girls, went to the library, finished reading Hero of Ages, loved it like crazy, checked out Catching Fire, went back to my apartment, went for a run, felt out of shape, walked the rest of the way, goofed around, practiced some things I learned in Martial Arts class, came back to my apartment, chillaxed for a while until I got crazy tired, wrote my run-on sentence and went to sleep for goodness' sake!

5 comments:

Deb said...

You mentioned an odd number of girls. Is the BJJ just girls?

Jane Babcock said...

I like these posts.

Sarah said...

No, it's not just girls, but a lot of the boys just refuse to wrestle with the girls mostly because they're too new to realize that they won't squish us.

Jane Babcock said...

Hey, I enjoy the news. It sounds like your days are full. You'll have to show us some of your MA moves! Love, Grandpa Ken

Sarah said...

Gma/Gpa, thanks for reading!