Monday, January 4, 2010

The First Day of Classes...

Woke up at 4:30am, went back to sleep, woke up again at 6am, prepared for class, walked up to campus, went to Organic Chemistry, went to Martial Arts, went to Molecular Biology, went to Inorganic Chemistry, got Hero of Ages from the library because I simply cannot wait to read the rest of it, walked back to the apartment, created the Ceiling of Hot, did some homework, saw Grandma Jane and Emma, did some more homework, took a shower, watched an episode of 24 (we got back together), wrote my run-on sentence, will most likely do some more homework to get ahead, and will hopefully fall asleep more quickly than I did yesterday.

3 comments:

Deb said...

And you were up early this morning. I hope you slept well last night. I have a snow shoveling back ache this morning. Just sharing. :)

Sarah said...

It actually took me a while to get to sleep last night. And I woke up in the middle of a dream where I was hanging out with Nathan Fillion. We were stealing cars. Seriously. :P

Deb said...

Oh, that made me laugh.