Tuesday, January 26, 2010

They Day That I Broke Chemistry and Gave My Number to Five Different Guys...

Woke up at 7, lazily got ready for school, walked up to campus, went to my classes, hated my organic recitation with a passion since our TA is a terrible TA, went back home, studied for a while, watched an episode of Castle, then watched an episode of Chuck, went to my chemistry lab, did everything right according to the TA but my equipment for some reason was malfunctioning, tried again three different times but failed, finally realized that my flask had a tiny crack in it that the nitrogen gas was escaping through very slowly, replaced the flask, redid the experiment, got near-perfect results, gave my number to two of my chemistry lab partners (who both happen to be of the male persuasion), went back home, ate some dinner, walked back up to campus, went to the Swing Kids Club, went to the Salsa Club, gave my number to Fernando and Elmaro, went to the Country Dance Club, gave my number to Ray, saw Clarke, told Clarke to come to BJJ practice, walked back home and called it a night.

3 comments:

Emmalyn said...

You forgot to mention how you tickled me near to death!

Sarah said...

That happened after I wrote the sentence. :P

Anonymous said...

that was a pretty good day for a girl i guess , fernando!!!