Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Day That I Found a New Love...

Woke up too late to go running, got out of bed, watched an episode of 24, walked up to campus, read a few chapters in the Book of Mormon, went to class, came back home, studied for a while, went to campus for Chemistry Lab, let the mens I was working with stay after for an hour to help me, let one of them purchase a replacement for a piece of equipment that I lost, finished the extra trial that I decided to do, went back home, studied for a while, went back to campus to attempt at practicing Jiu Jitsu, felt silly that I forgot to bring normal clothes to change into after practicing, walked the LONG way to pick up a new CD from a friend, got stared at and honked at on my journey to his parking lot, felt silly some more, lurked in the dark, felt like I was buying drugs instead of borrowing a CD due to the lurking, walked back home, listened to the CD and immediately fell in love (Rubber Soul--The Beatles), struggled with my internet connection, wrote my sentence, got irritated beyond belief with the internet again, finally managed to publish the post and went to bed.

5 comments:

Deb said...

I admit it. The title of your post made me slightly nervous. :)

Sarah said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Jennilyn said...

I'm impressed. Uncle John just sang the whole album for me. Okay, the first verse of one song. Great music. Keep finding your true love(s). Still lots to discover out there! (And I find slight-guilty humor in blog entry titles that make your parents nervous! You made me look!)

landbeck said...

♩♪♫She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere. So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair.♩♪♫

Rubber Soul, 90125, Dark Side of the Moon, and the soundtrack to Amadeus were the cassettes I wore out in my car back in the early '80s.

Sarah said...

:)