Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Day That Almost Never Began...

Thought about staying up all night and into today but didn't, went to sleep, woke up thirty minutes earlier than yesterday which means I woke up an hour earlier than two days ago (which is good), read half of The Well of Ascension, enjoyed the first half immensely, took Owen to Walmart for some strange insane reason, practiced city driving on the way in and out, had fun being an aggressive driver, came back home, read more Well of Ascension, attended Christmas Eve festivities with the family, picked up my friend Spenser to go see a movie, got to the theater and realized all of the movies had already started and the theater was closed for the rest of the night, was disappointed, followed some guy in a jeep until he pulled out a gat, sped away and came back home, hung out with Spenser at my home until I decided I was very tired and should probably take him home before I'd be too tired to drive (which hasn't happened yet in my life and hopefully never will... believe it or not I'm quite a satisfactory driver... nobody believes me), dropped Spenser off at his house, drove back home, went up to my room and decided to write my run-on sentence and then read a bunch of The Well of Ascension once again before perhaps going to bed.

1 comment:

Jane Babcock said...

Great book! Thanks for the window into your life. Love, Grandpa Ken