Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Day That I Got Cool New Clothes at the Thrift Store...

Woke up late again, didn't care, ate some cookies that Mom made, threw on some flip flops and went thrift store shopping, was immensely successful, thought about how I need a hair cut soon, decided to purchase new shoes soon as well, read Mistborn for a bit, enjoyed watching Alena dance with a singing Christmas card she got from her bus drivers, played Pirates of the Caribbean Online with Owen because he wanted me to, enjoyed commanding the ship while Owen powered the cannons and sunk three Navy ships, watched a movie that I didn't enjoy too much, took Hannah and Owen to Hannah's concert, laughed at Owen dancing to the concert songs, took Hannah and Owen back home, watched the rest of the movie that I didn't enjoy too much, went to Marshal's house and watched scary movies, laughed at how jumpy Marshal is during scary movies, came back home a few minutes after midnight, wrote my run-on sentence and decided to wake up at a specific time tomorrow.

2 comments:

landbeck said...

People give me a hard time about wearing my Crocs during the winter. As long as I don't have to walk through snow, it just keeps me in a summertime frame of mind.

Jane Babcock said...

Sounds like a good day to me.