Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Day That I Learned How to Use Windows Movie Maker...

At around 2:00am after I had been studying for a long time I decided to follow the bike trail, walked up to Wyview area, looked through as many bike racks as I could see, tried not to look suspicious to all of the patrolling cops, looked suspicious but not enough for a cop to talk to me, decided to give up on looking for my bike, went back to my apartment, went to sleep, woke up without an alarm three hours after everyone else was already at the Testing Center, didn't get stressed about that fact since I can't take all of my tests until Friday afternoon anyway, spent most of the day studying, got bored and watched some movies, was still bored so decided to make a random movie with Windows Movie Maker, put the video on my blog at http://aristocleia.blogspot.com and uploaded it to Facebook too, watched some more videos, thought about continuing to study for finals, ended up writing run-on sentence after midnight (oops), and went back to studying and listening to music.

2 comments:

Jennilyn said...

I can't believe they didn't stop you. Maybe they were talking on their walkie-talkie ear-things about this girl stalking the bike racks? Are you hoping to find it unlocked? Do people lock their bikes in Provo? Description? You didn't stop one of the cop-boys and ask for help? Report it????? I feel bad for your missing bike, but can you get help on this one, Miss Independentdoitmyself Niece?

Deb said...

Sounds like another Craig's list might have to happen. Sad. Happy studying. See you soon!