Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Today I....

Woke up at 6:30 in the morning, got dressed in the dark, ate a breakfast of whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and grandma's choke cherry jam, threw out a whole jar of blackberry jam because it was infiltrated by mold, washed my hands, put on my coat, trudged through the snow to my Introduction to Clinical Laboratory Techniques class and played with bacteria, washed my hands again, trudged through the snow back to my apartment, watched a few episodes of 24, flossed my teeth and bled all over the place because I flossed too hard during an epic moment in one of the 24 episodes (Jack Bauer yet again was wielding a gun against those who planned to destroy the United States via radiation poisoning), wiped the blood splashes off of my hands and computer screen, washed my hands again, downloaded all of the powerpoints for every class that I've had this semester so that I will be able to study for finals more effectively, came to the library to study those powerpoints, am planning on going to tithing settlement in 20 minutes, am also planning on giving my bishop an ecclesiastical recommendation worksheet in order to complete my RA application for Spring/Summer 2010, am planning on going to bed early instead of not falling asleep until three in the morning because of various disturbances, have been getting even more and more excited to go home for Christmas, and have realized how difficult it is for me to limit myself to one sentence a day.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Still technically one sentence.... right?

Emmalyn said...

s'true.... but English teachers will cringe.

Deb said...

Maybe you could change it to "At Least One Sentence a Day." Ha ha.

Jennilyn said...

I think like this--one long run-on sentence in my head and I'm just begging for people to keep up and make their own punctuation (if they are going to worry so much about grammar instead of listening to the feelings and thoughts and complex heart-happenings) like you have so I am thankful you are sharing your real life in real words that I simple love, love, (hugs to you)LOVE!