Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Day That the Internet Kept Failing...

Didn't set my alarm the night before so thought it was much earlier when I woke up naturally at around 10:00am, realized that it is probably because of the H1N1 live mist-vaccination that I got a few days ago that I feel so crappy lately, decided to look at a few slides from Anatomy Lecture, made another camping stove out of a soda can, tried to boil water on the camping stove but failed miserably, tried again after making larger holes in the can for fire to come out, failed miserably again, gave up on trying to boil water with my aluminum-can-camping-stove, walked to Smith's with Emma in the rain, walked back home from Smith's with Emma in the rain, tried to get online but got kicked off because of how many people in my apartment building that were trying to get on the Internet, enjoyed the rest of the reading day in my apartment, tried to talk Hannah into forgetting about BYU-I and just coming to BYU in Provo instead (because it's obviously way better here), listened to Neil Patrick Harris sing on YouTube, thought about studying, ignored my thoughts about studying (seems like I do that a lot, doesn't it?), wrote my run-on sentence for the day and decided to acknowledge my productive thoughts and study for the remainder of the day.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Walking in the rain does not sound fun. Camp stove making does sound fun. Studying does not sound fun, but I'm glad you did. :)