Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Day That Emma Went Home and Left Me All By Myself...

Woke up much earlier than usual because of loud roommates that like to laugh, took out the earplugs that weren't doing any good, got out of bed and watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog with Emma before Dean picked her up to take her to the airport, got ready to spend the day up on campus in the Testing Center and such, spent the day up on campus in the Testing Center, took a three hour break, went back to the Testing Center and totally rocked my Marriage Prep final, realized that Emma did better on the test than I did, also realized that she went to class much more often than I did, decided to do better next year (semester), couldn't wait for tomorrow night and then the next morning when I get to go home too, decided to chillax tonight and not worry too much about my last final, said, "Ick!" because I remembered my disgust at discovering that I had a final that was scheduled for Friday afternoon, decided that I want to meet the person who made it possible for professors to schedule finals on the very last possible day that they could possibly be taken so that I can spit on their shoes, erased what I really typed and replaced it with "so that I can spit on their shoes," decided that maybe it would be a good idea to pack now so that I don't have to wait until the last minute tomorrow to pack before Uncle Bob picks me up from my apartment and takes me up to Salt Lake, wrote my run-on sentence, and decided to give in to my productive thoughts once again.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Yay for Uncle Bob! Yay for coming home! We're excited to see you soon.

Jennilyn said...

Hope your last final goes well. Have a safe trip home. (I hope you keep up this blog over the holidays--I really, really have enjoyed it!)