Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Day That My Bike Got Stolen...

Woke up three hours after my alarm was set for, looked around for my alarm, found it on the floor halfway across the room, tried to remember throwing the alarm halfway across the room, failed to remember anything, got ready for church, went to church, came home from church, realized my bike was gone, followed the tracks out to University Avenue, decided to wait until tomorrow to track down the bike thief, failed to focus on studying, went visiting teaching, failed to focus on studying some more, went into the living-room where our home teachers home taught us, shook hands goodbye with the home teachers, had roommate prayer, opened presents from Emma, enjoyed present from Emma, made videos of/with Emma, got in bed and wrote run-on sentence for the day, decided to maybe focus on studying since finals are this week, realized that the Internet was wigging out again, disconnected my computer from the Internet, reconnected my computer to the Internet, and made one last attempt at publishing my run-on sentence.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh no!!! about the bike. I hope you find it.

Jennilyn said...

She had fun making the gifts! Glad you are a happy recipient. Sorry to hear about the bike. Maybe you should report it to the police--you never know when things turn up. Did you have your name on it, or any id/personality/recognizability?