Friday, December 11, 2009

The Day That I Looked at Pretty Colors Through a Spectroscope...

Woke up at 7:30am which is early but not as early as I would like to have woken up, rolled out of bed around half an hour later, turned on my computer, typed in the hard drive password, typed in my account's password, finished writing my last paper for my Marriage Prep class, tried to print it out on my roommate's printer, failed to print it out on my roommate's printer, watched last night's episode of Glee on Hulu, felt scandalized by last night's episode of Glee, took a long luxurious shower, got dressed, prepared my backpack for my jaunt to campus, made it to the JSB by 1:13pm which gave me approximately 10 minutes to print off my paper, printed off my paper and was in the JFSB by 1:20, waited in the hallway with 200 other students since the previous class went overtime, shuffled into room B037 or whatever-it-is and sat down in my seat at 1:31pm, attempted to put a staple in my paper without a stapler, failed miserably, let the girl sitting next to me take my paper into a random room to staple it with a real stapler, listened to the professor, typed some notes, noticed when Emma came and sat on the floor in the isle next to me, enjoyed listening to the professor, enjoyed leaving class knowing it was the last time I'd ever be there even more than I enjoyed listening to the professor, shuffled out into the hallway, ran to the bathroom because I really had to pee, went to chemistry recitation, left chemistry recitation five minutes later because I wasn't required to be there, went to my last physics lab, enjoyed looking at pretty colors through a spectroscope, realized that I need to pay attention to exponents in mathematical equations, turned in my last physics lab report, went to the bathroom again because I had to pee again, sped as cautiously as possible back to my apartment, sat down and wrote the first part of this run-on sentence, texted Klaas and decided to go up to the "Crunch Time" party at the Wilk, waited for Klaas to get to Provo, waited some more for Klaas to get to Provo, realized how impatient I really can be, finally walked up to campus because Klaas finally made it to Provo, made the mistake of wearing flip flops, ran into the Maeser building's upstairs bathroom and proceeded to run warm water over my toes, felt better, walked through every possible building on the way to the Wilk, ate free cereal in the Wilk ballroom, thought about staying to watch Polar Express, ended up going back to my apartment with Klaas and playing Phase 10 with most of my roommates, had tons of fun almost winning Phase 10, was told that my immune system sucks, realized that I need to get more sleep, decided to skip roommate prayer to that end, finished writing the run-on sentence for today, and will proceed to go to sleep in the near future.

4 comments:

Jennilyn said...

flip flops???? And Emma was late to class????

I read your blog every day. Was it Capt. Crunch cereal???

Deb said...

Shoes much? Ha ha.

Yeah, sleep is good. And fluids. I'm always saying fluids because it's true. Your dad has a great immune system. And he sleeps better than anyone I know. Though I did dream about grizzly bears the other night and woke up to him snoring just like the grizzly bears in my dream. Imagine that. My immune system isn't that great. I don't get enough sleep most of the time. But I do drink a lot of fluids.

I thought Klaas is a NY friend. Same person?

Sarah said...

hahahaha YES!! It was Captain Crunch. But it was Captain Crunch with Berries. :D

And yeah Klaas from NY moved out to UT in October and I didn't find out about it until like the end of November. So now we hang out a little bit so that he has friends. Hahahaha.

Emmalyn said...

Yes Emma was a smidge late to class... It has been an exhausting week.

Sarah also forgot to mention the part where I was on my bed studying when she came into the room. Twice she walked in to do stuff.

Then 5 mins later... calls me asking where I am.

"Sarah- walk in your room."

*sigh*