Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Day That the Chemistry Professors Caroled in the Hallway

Today I woke up later than I originally planned to, watched some Doogie Howser MD on Hulu, walked up to campus, went into the Wilk to get my H1N1 vaccine, ended up getting the mist-version which made me feel slightly under the weather for a while, went to Chemistry and sat next to Jared again because I like the 16th seat and he was sitting in it again so I had to compromise and sit in the 17th seat, watched a giant wall of fire explode, stopped listening to the professor because he was rattling off a list of things that I already downloaded off of Blackboard, read a few pages in Mistborn which is the book that I am sort-of reading, listened when he bore his testimony, went out in the hallway to discover three chemistry professors singing carols, listened to the professors carol, kept listening when my chemistry professor joined them, admired their singing ability, walked back to my apartment, watched some more 24, thought about studying, ignored my thoughts about studying, walked to Smith's to buy eggs and cheese, walked back to my apartment and almost got run over twice in the process because of the snowy roads, sat down at my computer and started typing a very long run-on sentence, thought about how tonight I am going to make flash cards online for all of my classes whilst watching/listening to more 24 episodes, thought some more about how I am going to fail to go to sleep early again tonight, also thought about how I need to go to the physics lab tomorrow since I forgot to go today, and finally finished typing that very long run-on sentence because if I kept typing things that I thought about the run-on sentence would be an even longer run-on sentence than it already is.

3 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Love this new blog of yours. Loved Mistborn. Broke up with "24" as it started to drag, and started watching every other episode, or just the endings. Good luck during finals!

Deb said...

It's great to read the details of your days. I'm glad you write long sentences. I hope you got more sleep last night. Love to you!

Emmalyn said...

They are caroling again today! During class changes.